Sunday, August 17, 2008

Keira Knightley Berlin!

The new September Vogue has Keira Knightley on the cover. And, she's in Berlin. In the Berlin art scene no less. I am thrilled. I have always been in love with Die Brücke. And apparently east/west tensions continue to fuel Berlin out the the merely picturesque affair the rest of western Europe sometimes seems.

Images via berlin.unlike and Vogue

Skimming the web for pictures to post, I notice a recurring theme. Her hair. What hair? The blogs are bitching about Keira's hair. I flip to the cover. Ah, her hair. Yay, her hair looks like my hair when I get out of bed in the morning. Being that one of my many doomed aspirations in life is to look like Keira Knightley, I am even more thrilled. Seriously people, what do you expect from an artist in Berlin. Or any city, for that matter. :)

Images via Vogue and Tara

No comments: