Sunday, June 29, 2008

First Chirrup


Image via Jeff's Weather Blog

It is 4:25am and the first bird of the day just started chirruping. Now, the killer question: Why am I up at 4:25am? The blogger's answer: I woke up at 3:00am thinking about my blog...

This is well and fine. But the next time I wake up at 3am I want there to be a more exciting reason. Like, jetting to Indonesia or something. I missed out on a chance to go to Vermont this weekend. For a vegetable contest or something. Would the birds in Vermont have chirruped prettier?

I have plans to take writing a lot more seriously than I have been. But in the process need to remember not to spend all hours of my life blogosphered. I should take friends up on their weekend ideas. And sketch out plans to jet to Indonesia to hear the birds chirrup. Now, that would be a reason to wake up at 3am.

1 comment:

Razorwire said...

Early bird.... yep, maybe a weekend in Vermont would have been the ticket...when friends suggest, don't be shy...and my puppy and I are often out at five am chasing inner-city rabbits...write on...